Willimantic, Connecticut

How can a part to repair a Kenmore front loading washing machine be on back order for at least six weeks?Their resolution center offered $25.00/week up to $100 (4 weeks!) to compensate for inconvenience.

Hardly compensates for laundrymat trips several ties a week.

Give me the money for the repair cost since it is under a service agreement ($1,000) and let me buy a new machine with delivery in two days.I can assure Sear's that I will never purchase another Kenmore appliance if this is what I can expect for future repair down time for my appliance.

Review about: Front Loading Washer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sears - Never buy there again Sears "We bought a brand new refrigerator from Sears July 2016. This is March 23, 2017 and it still does not work. The have sent out service techs 9 separate times...." Read more Sears - Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer, Model 592-89474 THERMOSTAT FAILURE Sears "I bought a Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer Model 592-89474. It was delivered in September 2015 and installed after our renovation was completed in November, 2015. In October 2016,..." Read more Sears - Bad quality Kenmore Regrigerator Sears "FACTS: WE OWN A 79579757900 KENMORE REFRIGERATOR MODEL (NOT YET EIGHT YEARS (OLD) THAT WAS BOUGHT AFTER THE PREVIOUS TWO BRAND NEW REFRIGERATORS WERE DEEMED UNUSABLE BY SEARS. SINCE THE..." Read more NEVER WILL BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN. Sears "NEVER WILL BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN. After supporting a local (ILLINOIS) company for years, our family has made a decision to never shop at SEARS again. The customer service..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more AWStores.co 100% Real Company Awstores "Mohamd Usman here!! I’m father of 2 sons! was looking to start a business I saw Apple-Wholesale-Store.com! Paid them by T/T .. I was new so did not knew about..." Read more AWStores.co |#NOSCAM Proof Awstores "Hi, This is AWS Limited I don't know what happened to people of today, They're just greedy for money. We're really frustrated right now. There're lots of review about us..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Cold and late order Dominos Pizza "I order a medium thin crust pizza at 11:18 along with a philly cheese steak sub and a pasta. my order didnt leave the store until 11:29 and didnt get..." Read more