1.3

I ordered a table on Sears.com and when my order arrived it was only the legs of the table.I called and found out that the table was falsely advertised online as the whole table.

No where did it state it was just the legs and it actually gave a full description of the table itself. When I called customer service they could care less and told me to just return the table. I asked several times that they honor the website listing and they would not. I also asked for a supervisor and the lady "Paige" initially told me no.

Then she came back on the phone and said no one was available. (Don't believe that a bit!) Horrible customer service!

I am done shopping at Sears and I just spent almost 7K there this year.The have officially lost a "GOLD MEMBER" Customer!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refusal to not fix the problem and the lack of caring. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of legacy trestle table. Sears needs to "i want the full table for the price i paid since they falsely advertised the table online" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned legacy trestle table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments