4.0
Layout of Store

Why do you treat customers more as adversaries than appreciated customers?I purchased both a riding mower and new fridge this year from Sears.

When purchasing the fridge I paid additional for removal of my old fridge. During delivery the driver stated he did not have room in his truck for removal. How is it possible to remove a new fridge from truck and not have room for another fridge of same size? This is a mystery.

He stated that they would be back that afternoon or 3 days later on Sunday. A week went by without a word. After numerous calls and emails a delivery was scheduled. This time the driver stormed in taking out a large tree in my front yard.

He said "sorry" before leaving and driving back over the tree now in my driveway. I immediately emailed this event to Sears explaining that I was upset. Can you explain to me how Sears response to their delivery team driver causing personal property to a customer is to suggest calling their 800# 3 days later after the weekend?

Why is the burden of this on me?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments