San Anselmo, California
1.1K views 3 comments

After doing LOTS of research, 15 months ago we bought a Kenmore Side by Side and just discovered cracks in the liner.Called Sears, we then had to pay to have a repair person say the only thing that could be done was an epoxy to cover the cracks that have already discolored the liner.

Related: Sears customer service does not satisfy

A BANDAGE!

Then called One Source after an hour of transfering & finally talking to a rep, we were told that it was no longer covered under the 1 year Kenmore warranty & without an extended warranty they could help by putting an epoxy on it.

THIS SHOULD HAVE NOT HAPPENED!!!!

Review about: Kenmore 106 56936600.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sears Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1550
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

EZ

KENMORE = ***-MORE!

encbarbero

Again it should have never happened & Sears should have stepped up & done something other than suggesting to put a sheet of plastic to cover it.

We have not since stepped foot in Sears nor will we or our friends.

We use to swear by Sears that was long ago and Kenmore has gone down hill.

mfg rep

it is a common practice from mfg's to use epoxy on refrigerator liners to keep cracks from getting larger.