San Anselmo, California
1.2K views

After doing LOTS of research, 15 months ago we bought a Kenmore Side by Side and just discovered cracks in the liner.Called Sears, we then had to pay to have a repair person say the only thing that could be done was an epoxy to cover the cracks that have already discolored the liner.

A BANDAGE!

Then called One Source after an hour of transfering & finally talking to a rep, we were told that it was no longer covered under the 1 year Kenmore warranty & without an extended warranty they could help by putting an epoxy on it.

THIS SHOULD HAVE NOT HAPPENED!!!!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

KENMORE = ***-MORE!

Again it should have never happened & Sears should have stepped up & done something other than suggesting to put a sheet of plastic to cover it.

We have not since stepped foot in Sears nor will we or our friends.

We use to swear by Sears that was long ago and Kenmore has gone down hill.

it is a common practice from mfg's to use epoxy on refrigerator liners to keep cracks from getting larger.

Sears - Worst Consumer Experience of My Life Sears "6/19-Went to local Sears store and purchased a stove top. Received email receipt and was told we would get contacted the next day for delivery/installation info. We were never contacted..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Sears - Top Loading Washer Exploded & Customer Service from *** Sears "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more