My cooktop was installed in October 2013.The plastic covers on the top of the cooktop melted when I spilled a hot liquid.

I ordered 5 more and they were $18 each plus $10 shipping. These are flimsy plastic covers but don't last! I cannot get the old ones off so now I need a service repair person to come for a $99 diagnostic cost. Then the timer on the top of the cooktop quit working probably because liquid got down into the controls.

I am disgusted with this Sears product. Why would they sell a cooktop that has a cover that melts?? Why would the cooktop not be water proof?

Do not buy Sears!!I don't believe anyone who designed this cooktop cooks!I've never had a cooktop with a top that will melt!

sooner6000 wrote the review because of bad quality at Sears and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Sears to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service and poor product quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

To repair the timer is $850!! Needless to say I did not get it repaired.