We are on out 3rd Kenmore dehumidifier from Sears; none lasted 2 yrs. Two years ago I went through *** trying to find someone to complain to. I finally reached headquarters and explained that our dehumidifier that we had used very little was no longer working, and they gave us a new model. The one they gave us was used 2 summers and is no longer working. I spent hours on the phone trying to reach headquarters and I was routed to the Philippines where I could not for the life of me understand these people .

One woman was exasperated because I kept asking her to repeat herself.

We made up our minds that our days shopping at Sears are over forever. We have had enough deplorable customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about kenmore km70 dehumidifier from Sears was customer service, priduct and product , but reviewer liked nightmare. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments