Featured
Layout of Store

I bought my mom a washer and dryer.They didn't need one of the hoses so it was returned and I still haven't received the refund.

The washer and dryer was delivered on December 17th 2015. I've talked to two people saying they're going to get me my refund and that they received the part back that they did not need. I could have something for 2 years from Walmart and take it back and there would be no questions!

Don't ever shop there!The worst customer service ever!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Hopefully when Trump is elected he'll force them to return the money and then deport them!

He'll also give ME compensation because I am also enraged at this HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!