With Company response Not resolved

I have had enough with Sears or Kmart and they have lost my business forever!I order a lot online and I have never had so much horrible experience with any other store!

Related: Sears. Where else? … Would you get exposed to fraud, let down on your order, treated like dirt and all at YOUR additional expense!!)

It looks like people who work there cannot read English to see what a customer ordered or just do not care what do they put in the box to ship! 80% of my orders from Sears/Kmart have been shipped with wrong or missing items! At the same time the packing slip always indicated the items I have really ordered! How did they do it?!

Didn’t they have to scan bar codes of the items and check somehow?! Also to go through their customer service was always a huge pain! It took hours of my time because their system somehow was always slow or down! Then to get finally my refund I had to make numerous calls to customer service, listen to their lies about how they processed it but somehow it was not showing up on my credit card and they constantly asked me to contact my bank about the issue!

And my bank was all the time confirming that they have not even tried to process any refund for months!

So unless you just have nothing to do and missing a lot of stress in your life stay away from Sears and Kmart!There are lots of other stores selling the same items for even better prices with NO mistakes and I wish I would started to shop at those stores sooner so I would never have to go through so much pain with Sears and Kmart!

Review about: Store Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sears Credit Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Hammond2013,

It truly concerns us when we hear things like this said about the products we sell, or the services we provide. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We apologize for the over disappointment surrounding your online purchase experience. There are many variables that determine how fast a refund is processed for a canceled order. Without knowing the specifics of your situation it is hard to say exactly what caused this delay. Nevertheless, we understand how discouraging this type of service is for you, and we’d like the chance to get some more feedback. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (hammond2013), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brian S.