Irvine, California
Featured With Company response Not resolved

On 11/17/2013, I called Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) for my refrigerator(purchased

it from Sears) problem there was a fire breaks out around compressor

area. So I requested a report and claim to the Kenmore manufacturer or

Sears. I never requested repair and service for the damaged

refrigerator. And I was confirmed only $75 for diagnosis fee from Sears

(800-4-MY-HOME) and Home Service company (Service order

#000710842060262).

On 11/18, technician visited and saw the problem, tech didn't do

anything for the damaged refrigerator. But tech showed me the bill

amount $147 instead my expected $75 for diagnosis fee. The diagnosis

fee

($75) was confirmed form Sears and home service before tech came in.

But

tech said $75 trip fee needs to be charged. But I didn't heard about that and never signed on the invoice/transaction bill.

On 11/19, reported it to Sears Holdings corporation for the wrongful bill charge to me.

Weekly I have contacted Sears customer service/Blue Ribbon Team/Social Media team, but no response about the investigation of Got-in-fire at refrigerator.

Don't trust Sears Customer supporting if any product has a problem, and Sears Home Services is also bad, just charged over $100 included trip fee with nothing service.

Review about: Refrigerator.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi Anonymous474443,

Thank you for taking the time to post about billing dispute and your most recent service appointment experience.We can understand your confusion surrounding the billing based upon the conflicting information you were provided and would like to assist you with this matter.

My name is Isaac and I’m with the Sears Social Media Support team. After reading your post I’m taking this time to offer our assistance.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name I have created for you (Anonymous474443), case number and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.Again thanks you for providing the feedback and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Isaac D.