Livingston, New Jersey

Paid Sears for dishwasher I ordered online, paying by paypal on Sears website.Order was cancelled by me after several days, as I began to mistrust their competence.

I got several calls from them, even after the cancellation. As late as two weeks later, they tried to deliver just the installation kit. No dishwasher, just the kit! Sears has not refunded money, and now pretends they can't find it.

Paypal confirms the money was sent to Sears Holding Company, and my account shows it was withdrawn. Spoke to customer service, with no effect.

In fact, if they didn't owe me nearly a thousand dollars, it would be funny as they are incompetent morons.Filled complaint with paypal, now thinking of wire fraud complaint and civil suit.

The only way I would do business again with these crooks is for cash as I hold the purchased object.

Under no conditions use their website.

Review about: Lg Washer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $924
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

TERRIBLE UNPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AT THE SEARS STORE IN BOZEMAN MT‏ Sears "Dear Sears customer service, I am writing to let you know that we are long standing customers of Sears, and have spent a lot of money with Sears, On Feb 20th..." Read more Sears Dissappointment Sears "Sears Disappointment • May 21, 2012 Purchased Refrigerator Kenmore Bottom Freezer, Model 795.72033.111– o Total Price $1770.98 – $321 down-payment on 5/21/12 Final payment 6/1/12 o No Extended Warranty – Current Warranty states “For ten..." Read more Sears Tractor Warranty Review Sears "Purchased a sears 26 HP tractor with dozer blade and extended warranty in 2013. The dozer blade specifically says it is for both snow and dirt. I used it for..." Read more Sears - Serta - Perfect Sleeper Ladywell Plush King Review Sears "...Perfect Sleeper Ladywell Plush king size mattress ripped within a week of purchasing and they won't replace it..." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more AWStores.co |#NOSCAM Proof Awstores "Hi, This is AWS Limited I don't know what happened to people of today, They're just greedy for money. We're really frustrated right now. There're lots of review about us..." Read more Flojos Sandals blacken feet, company ignores complaint Flojos "Bought a pair of these awful black Drew or Cole model sandals at Costco. Transferred a black stain that lasted for weeks, despite repeated attempts to scrub feet with abrasives,..." Read more