Never buying another Kenmore.Most of the times they are fine and if an appliance doesn't last 15+ years with just a minor fix, belt, they are nothing but a POS to me.

This new generation may not have high expectations but I still do. The machine refused to work, unplugging and plugging back in got it to work sometimes, ah, electronic. Finally had a repairman come. Was told it would be $159 just for diag.

but I was billed $168, complained to Sears , they told me several time it would be $159. I can't stand ass_oles that cheat me over pennies, they are the lowest. The repairman did diag, same I did according to the tech manual hidden inside (found it using youtube). Told me it needed a new controller board $392 or a $550 machine, uh no f____ing way.

He told me , 'usually these machines only last 5 to 10 years'. Well that sealed the fiat of every purchasing a Kenmore again.

I suppose on to the next POS machine made in China.WTF.

Review about: Top Loading Washing Machine 2800 010.

I liked: Purchase option.

I didn't like: Product did not last.

2.2
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion