300 Quakerbridge Mall, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648, USA
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster decreased review rating.

Never buying another Kenmore.Most of the times they are fine and if an appliance doesn't last 15+ years with just a minor fix, belt, they are nothing but a POS to me.

This new generation may not have high expectations but I still do. The machine refused to work, unplugging and plugging back in got it to work sometimes, ah, electronic. Finally had a repairman come. Was told it would be $159 just for diag.

but I was billed $168, complained to Sears , they told me several time it would be $159. I can't stand ass_oles that cheat me over pennies, they are the lowest. The repairman did diag, same I did according to the tech manual hidden inside (found it using youtube). Told me it needed a new controller board $392 or a $550 machine, uh no f____ing way.

He told me , 'usually these machines only last 5 to 10 years'. Well that sealed the fiat of every purchasing a Kenmore again.

I suppose on to the next POS machine made in China.WTF.

Review about: Kenmore 2800 Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Purchase option.

I didn't like: Product did not last.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments