Layout of Store

I called sears to order a part for my washing machine on 8/9.At first they told me the part was going to be 59.99.

I should have just hung up the phone right then because everywhere else listed it online for between 28 to 30 dollars. I told him this, and he dropped the price down to 32 and change plus shipping. It took 5 business days to get the part in. I was told that it would be delivered by UPS.

I received an email from UPS stating that it had been delivered. After 20 minutes of asking the neighbors if they signed for it, calling the apt office, and calling my wife I still couldn't find the package. I finally discovered it was delivered by UPS via USPS? I went to the mailbox and retrieved the package.

When I got back to the apartment and opened it up, guess what was inside... Absolutely nothing at all! I called sears to tell them about this, and they said they would ship another one but that it would take another 5 to 7 business days.

I told them I wanted overnight shipping, and they said they don't do that, but if they did it would cost extra!I asked for a refund of my order, and I will never shop at another sears again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of washing machine replacement part. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned washing machine replacement part in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments