In mid-August my Sears washer failed to start. A technician came on August 29, found a small magnet sliding around on the front , and replaced it in the drawer.Then he left. It then seemed to start, but immediately went to the final spin cycle.

The same technician returned Sept.3 and told my husband "Your wife forgot to turn on the water. The machine is fine" and left.The washer does exactly what it did before .

Another appointment is not available until Sept 15. Each telephone call goes through many channels and ends at another new uninformed person.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more SEARS WON'T HONOR WARRANTY Sears "My 77 year old mother purchased an electric furnace heat pump from Sears. It was installed 9-9-10. It stopped working and she got a $350 electric bill. She called for..." Read more Sears - Mower broken for 3 months not repaired correct Sears "My Sears Craftsman riding mower has not worked all summer. My grass is so high my Golden Lab was snake bitten. The vet bill was $100. The service "techs" are..." Read more Sears - Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer, Model 592-89474 THERMOSTAT FAILURE Sears "I bought a Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer Model 592-89474. It was delivered in September 2015 and installed after our renovation was completed in November, 2015. In October 2016,..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more