DIFF DEPTS are outsourced in diff countries and can't communicate effectively i had an order that was canceled--multiple times--- that never got refunded.was not resolved after 6 calls--each an hour long of constant transfers.

i finally just gave up and disputed it with my cc company. will NEVER order anything from sears again.

One employee outright lied to me and refused to give me his employee number-- he said it was against company policy. The next employee I spoke to said that was false.

First guy was just trying to dodge responsibility for anything.Absolutely disgusting.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

To Jxpark,

First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to this post, I just found it. My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am sorry to hear that you have had these experiences with our customer service representatives. I am very concerned about what I have read here and we would like to speak with you to ensure everything is put right. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Jxpark) used to post here for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian J.