Bought an expensive treadmill from Sears. Was told they would deliver and set up on the second floor of my Victorian Home even though it would not be easy as my staircase turns. I measured the unit and know it can go on the second floor if they take it out of the box. They came to my house took one look and said they would not deliver it. I told them to take it out of the box, they refused.

If they had to take it out of the box to set it up, why not take it out of the box when they bring it in. Refused to do so and while I was speaking to their manager, they took the unit and left. THey said they would send them back and tell them to do what I asked. Hours later they returned, and as soon as I opened my door they said they were told to set it up in my living room. Totally not true, and they left again.

I again call the manager and was told they would come back the same day with another person to help them. They would call me first. Another day has gone by and no call, and no treadmill. The moving men were rude and arrogant and I am out almost $1000.00.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments