I ordered shoes for a relative. When I opened the box, 1 item was damaged, another was the wrong model.

I had to google sears to find the customer service number.

They kept me on the phone for 1 hr 10 mins! They refused to acknowledge the special deals that I enjoyed when I ordered( which is why I ordered with them in the 1st place), and wanted to charge full price + delivery for an exchange.

Finally i am supposed to feel lucky that I got charged full price and bigger delivery fee, but $10.00 will be credited to my visa "later". I hope they do, I will update

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #204958

Ordered the Women's size 8.5 Coconuts Gray Fox shoe online.Pd.

for expedited shipping and got it a day late! RECEIVED a hideous brown snakeskin street worker shoe. Gave them a chance since the other shoes were the classy, officey shoe I'd love to have, and the same thing happened. (Ordered 9/11 and 1 week later.) Today, NO RESOLUTION.

(10/27/10) Got a $50 "giftcard" from sears 2 weeks ago which took forever to spend since the sears.com website CRAWLS. Since I had to return the shoes to the store and got a CSR who did my refund wrong,so wrong it didn't go through because I paid through paypal and though I implored her several times to ask for a manger, she did after the fact, messing up pair #1's transaction refund. Finally a disgruntled and rude manager appeared. She was very mean to the CSR who was maybe 19, same age as my son and so I told the CSR when the manager left, that I felt bad for her and I'd get it straightened out.

I asked the mager questions while she processed #2 and she told me she was busy. I'd asked if, since she didn't verify #1 as done right or wrong and I wanted the money on a giftcard to spend in the store that day, if both sums were going to be on the one card or how she was doing it. I let her manager know and she got ripped. ;) I suggest you call sears and ask for the following escalation manger in the resolution dept.

It may take a few days for a call back but this EM Robert, who subsequently gave me the card,...

Let me know how it works out for you as he valiantly tries to save Sears's butt. ;) I ordered 3 pairs of shoes on Sat. 10/23, with the giftcards I had, and they still have not shipped them.

Ugh.:upset