purchased a Sears Elite Kenmore refrigerator 2010 model. The following month after the warranty expired it stopped cooling. When I called to have a Sears repairman come out I was told it would be 3 weeks. Everything in the freezer and refrigerator had to be thrown out. 3 weeks later the repair man was scheduled and I received a call 2 hours before the scheduled time that I will have to rescheduled because the repairman called in sick.

One week later they came and told me the parts had to be ordered that were under warranty. Another service appt. I was told I could call when the parts came in and someone would come out quickly. I called 3 times when the parts came in and spoke with a supervisor. When I explained the parts were here he asked which ones. I described them to him and his response was "I'm not a technician" Appt. scheduled was for the following week. Even under warranty the part that was $10 I was charged $222 for service call and labor. One month later and several calls the part has been replaced. Time will tell if works. I have never written a complaint online but I feel others who will look at reviews should be warned. I think that the Sears service department is the worst I have ever experienced.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

My 3-year-old French door $1100 refrigerator is shot.No freon.

Can't be fixed. After talking to 5 people at 5 different numbers and also the store manager and One Source, they have made me their best offer.

For a $75 service fee, they are willing to give me $100 off the purchase of a new one.How can I resist?