Just recently I've purchased a patio set for $599.99. Yesturday, Sears called me when I wasn't home and they said that they will call me around 7:30PM. When I got home I listened to the message and I waited for them to call me back.

It was 8:00PM and Sears never called me reguarding the delivery. The next day (which is today) Sears called me around 6:00PM and they said that they are ready to deliver the patio set at 11:00AM. When they said that they were going to deliver the set at 11:00 I went crazy. I told them to change it immediatley but they refused because they said that the time is already on the computer. I said "I dont give a FU*K what the computer says! I wanted the set delivered on my convenience, not the computer's."

I put up with operators and supervisors and they were all rude to me. They couldn't give straight answers to me because they probabally had no idea what they're doing. I also told them that I am having guests over on Saturday morning and they wanted to deliver it around 4:00PM which is unacceptable. Due to their attitude problems they obviously don't care if I catch fire.

They're going to call me around 8:00PM today and if I am not pleased with what they tell me I'm going to contact the President of Sears and give them a piece of my mind.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments