I have a maintenance contract. First appointment, Tech needed to order part.

2nd appointment, tech told me it was a two man job, so sorry!

3rd appointment, I told dispatcher that it would take 2 techs. Tech called en-route and said he was alone and that he couldn't do it! While in the bathroom an hour later, phone rang. I missed call and called back within 3 minutes. Dispatcher told me I FAILED TO RESPOND and that the tech was no longer in the area!!! (Wow, must be Batman!)

I have rescheduled YET again. I have missed 16 hours of work waiting for these idiots.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

the new rule techs must follow is that they are required to knock after a no answer on the phone unless the address is not on gps.They are required to tag the door showing they did show up.

Their computer logs will show the time they arrived on the call and how long they were there. As for two man calls, all the tech has to do is call his/her router and tell them they need a second tech and one will be dispatched. Now if you live in the middle of nowhere you probably will be rescheduled if noone else is available in the area. If you miss a tech phone call, call the tech back directly on the number he called you on if you have caller ID.

A good tech will make all attempts to reach you.

I would get the tech's id number that was there and did nothing and request that they not send that tech back again.Request a senior tech only.

Don't ever use Sears repair. They do not know what they are doing, call you a liar when they miss appointments and generally are a horrible company to deal with.