After three visits and 900 dollars my mower is still broke.First it was a switch, then a harness, then a clutch and now who knows what.

I have a zero turn that is 4 years old with low miles. The so called service department tells me I have to wait another week to have someone out to fix it again. No compensation for the time I have a spent waiting from 1 to 5 each time they have come out. The people at the service/scheduling department are great at saying NO or I can't do that...

they are horribly trained at providing actual customer service. No control and no ability to make it right. Sears should give these people some leeway in making decisions to keep clients. I asked for a refund for the last visit...which included a 400 part I didn't need and was told they couldn't refund.

Absolute worst service I have ever had.If not for the mower being so new and with few hours, I would dumpt it and buy a different, more reliable brand.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Well Mr.Sears employee....My riding mower is broke as well and IS still under warranty and the service I'm getting is NO BETTER!

The service guy never showed up after I waited all afternoon and claims to have called because he couldn't find the place....B/S.

It's easy to find and NOBODY actually called.Short and Sweet.....SEARS SUCKS!!

I work the lawn and garden section and I do realize the hassle of dealing with service and sears as company in general.There is a problem...you have a mower that is 4 years old.

AE Factory service ie Sears, is expensive and a waste of time unless you have a repair agreement or under the 1 year warranty. Your better off using a local repair shop instead. Or another option is take the time to learn how to effectively troubleshoot your lawn mower and fix it your self. As far as more reliable brands...

good luck because not everything is made like it used to be.

Sorry not everything you buy is gonna last 20 years and when it breaks you can return it.Good luck to you and your busted mower.