I purchased tires from sears in Frankfort Ky,and when I had a blow out they have put off ordering a tire for 2 weeks.They never tried to help in anyway.I'm driving on my spare and it does not seem to matter to them.

I WILL NEVER RECOMEND Sears for ANYTHING EVER AGAIN.I realize problems happen but try to help instead of putting it off as if it will go away.I offered to pay the difference on another set of tires but this was unheard of.I have alot of Sears products but never again.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Sears - Christmas Tree Review Sears "...The package that was delivered from Sears had already been opened and the tree had an electrical short and would not light up..." Read more Sears - Bad quality Kenmore Regrigerator Sears "FACTS: WE OWN A 79579757900 KENMORE REFRIGERATOR MODEL (NOT YET EIGHT YEARS (OLD) THAT WAS BOUGHT AFTER THE PREVIOUS TWO BRAND NEW REFRIGERATORS WERE DEEMED UNUSABLE BY SEARS. SINCE THE..." Read more Sears - Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer, Model 592-89474 THERMOSTAT FAILURE Sears "I bought a Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer Model 592-89474. It was delivered in September 2015 and installed after our renovation was completed in November, 2015. In October 2016,..." Read more Sears - Delivery Service Review Sears "I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears.  I had to wait three weeks before delivery.  On the date of delivery I was the first customer.  The delivery team was..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more