Never buy anything from sears.Liars and cheats.

Repairman said it would be another 365.00 to cover the repairs extra. It took 3 weeks to even look at it and if I wanted it fixed the part would take ten days to get. The refidgerator is only 6 years old and the compressor went out-a high dollar stainless piece of junk. By from local private owned appliance centers even if its a little more expensive.

Oh but they did give me 250.00 toward a new piece of junk fridge.

I will buy the cheapest one they have for the garage it will only last a few years than to the trash.

R.H.in Texas

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Yeah what a cheapskate. Buy the warranty if you got the $ for a high dollar fridge buddy.

The only reason they are charging you for a new part is cause you opted not to get the extended warranty or the warranty plan that covers repairs and parts..

.yet you blame sears cause you were too cheap to get a extended warranty on your fridge, when are people gonna stop blaming the place they buy stuff and take responsibility for themselves?Never, that's why we have people like you bickering on sites like this/

So we will be getting a 250.00 credit will we, rats. I think that you are right about buying elswhere, our Amana Refrigerator was purchased in 2006 for 1100.00. I will tell all my friends.