Ordered a cabinet by phone, drawers pulled out and unfolded into little tables. Gave Sears card number. Got a letter five weeks later saying card had been cancelled due to lack of use.

They could have phoned me back and asked for my Visa card number. They closed my account without telling me. The letter added just go to the nearest store and apply for another card.

But my heart was broken. I really wanted that little cabinet.

It was not an in-store item, it could only be ordered on the phone, and only during a certain time limit.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Mississauga Valley, Ontario, Canada #73023

the credit card services put me on check systems until I got it removed with steven sears attorney at sears holdings corporations hoffman estates Illinois.

Scholkine, Krym, Ukraine #64733

This happened to me with my Sears Mastercard i had for over 15 years!! The sorry place cancelled mine without even telling me!!

i will never shop sears again....i will spread the news on all blogs to Boycott SEARS

Sears - Usps Shipping Service Review from North Las Vegas, Nevada Sears "The worst online ordering experience of my life. See my posted pictures. My order I placed through Sears.com. The package came in damaged due to improper packing inside the box...." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Sears - Treadmill service mess Sears "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..." Read more Sears - Tractor Warranty Review Sears "Purchased a sears 26 HP tractor with dozer blade and extended warranty in 2013. The dozer blade specifically says it is for both snow and dirt. I used it for..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more