My tv from sears has been fixed 10 times in the last year and i still have the same problems.I was told by sears customer service juila that they will replace my tv due to the major repair problems and they have not.

I have called sear to no avail and they put my on hold never to return to the phone nor return my calls. This hase been an on goind problem. I am very upset. I have contaced the executive office still waiting to hear back from them.

I am very upset. I will never purchase anything from sears again.

There customer service is terrible.There are alot of places to purchase quality items today.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

#152087

We had our one year old hood microwave stop working and after 9 separate service calls they finally conceded that they copuld not repair it.They agreed to replace the microwave with a new one so on the 10th service visit they showed up with a new hood microwave that had a large dent in the side and did not work either.

So now we still have no working microwave after 10 service calls and get nothing but a run around evvery time we call Sears.

Each person you talk to tells you something different and they will not give their names or connect you with their Management to get this resolved.So after 10 lost days of work, $150 in service fees, and months without a working microwave, we still have nothing for our efforts and no committment to fix the issue by Sears.

tv only 6mo.old cannot get parts.

nobody will give you any answers on when they will have any, our tv has not worked for over a mo.

W.T.F i am about to take it back to the store and tell them to stick it in there ***!we are on a payment plan and if they cannot fix it I WILL NOT PAY FOR A PIECE OF ***!!!