North Bay, Ontario
Featured Not resolved

Got a new Ventura sofa mid July and within two weeks it started matting and looking terrible.Sears has not picked it up or refunded the product even after a complaint and Fter sending someone over to look at it.

This is poor customer service and poor product quality. Do not buy this hunk of junk. Look at pictures ..this is after two weeks folks, looks like a forty years old sofa.

I'm shocked that something selling for one thousand dollars is this poor quality, unbelievable.I feel I have no choice but to post this information given they are not doing anything about it.

Review about: Ventura Sofa.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sears - Top Loading Washer Exploded & Customer Service from *** Sears "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..." Read more Sears Delivery Service Review Sears "I have yet to encounter a worse customer service experience than Sears Delivery. I ordered a washer/dryer and scheduled delivery for Sat. 11/12/16, guaranteed between 2-4pm. On the date..." Read more Sears - Return Sears "I bought Garage door opener and was planing to install it next day, Next day, I opened the box to read installing instruction and I found there is more work..." Read more Sears Tractor Warranty Review Sears "Purchased a sears 26 HP tractor with dozer blade and extended warranty in 2013. The dozer blade specifically says it is for both snow and dirt. I used it for..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more