With Company response

The warranty is basically useless.I have had the same part break on my Kenmore Range 3 times and the part has always been on back order with no expected arrival.

They ordered from a "secondary source" which must be Ebay because none of the parts have lasted more than a year. To make it worse...this is a known problem. Their solution was rent a stove. Are you kidding me?

Any reputable company would have recalled the product or at least corrected the error in the part.

The warranty that they sell requires 4 repairs and the last 2 must be within 60 days of each other for replacement.What a joke!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous, we understand your frustration in this situation with your range and would be more than happy to speak to you further on what has transpired and offer our assistance. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies. At your convenience, we like to speak to you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous 445062) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Dianne D.