Trenton, Ohio
2.5
Layout of Store

Update by user May 19, 2015

I called again today (8883918868) and was told my repair was now being handled by, I think something like, Global Go (8882395570). Called them and was told my mower hasn't been scanned in yet and no timetable was available when repair would begin.

Original review posted by user May 18, 2015

I bought a Poulan Pro self-propelled lawn mower in June 2014.In April 2015 I tried to use the mower and it wouldn't start.

Turned it in to Sears at a local repair drop-off point for warranty repair service. That was 21 days ago and I can't get a status report on my mower. All the foreign customer service reps will tell me is "it's in transit." At least I think that's what they're saying cause I can't understand their English and I don't speak Pakistani, Arabic, Hindu or whatever land of misery they are from. Hey Sears (Kmart) where is my mower?

Why can't you give me a status report?

Whatever happened to the Sears of my youth when you were the top-of-the-line store for reliable products?Never again, Kmart;Walley-world for me for future product purchases!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $300. tacticalbfr is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears repair at Sears was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments