brought a sears Kenmore washing machine model 110.28102310.on 3-22-15 delivered and set up by sears 3-24-15.

on 9-13-15 the washer started to make a very loud grinding noise when in the wash and rinse cycle, (NOT WHEN SPINNING). being less than six months old and still under warranty I called 800-469-4663 to schedule an appointment. I was told it's still under warranty information provided to them. was told a service tech would call me to schedule the repair.

28 hours later still never heard a date or time . I called and received a recorded message that my repair appointment is scheduled for 10-13-15 10/2pm.a month is way to long to wait. we are supposed to go with out washing clothes for a whole month. i was told the service tech is only in our area on Tuesday's & Thursdays.

grant you there are just the two of us but that long to get a service call. looks like Sears better hire more repairmen because everything they sale is junk and going to need repaired.. we brought an LG washer at Sears three years ago over $ 1200.00 it lasted two years out of warranty called a local repairman, who came and said he can't get parts from LG to fix it. just of of luck.

MY ADVISE TO EVERYONE WOULD BE TO FINE A WASHING MACHINE WITH A WATER LEVEL ADJUSTMENT AND ONE THAT STILL HAS AN AGITATOR STILL THE BEST WAY TO WASH CLOTHES. MOST WASHING MACHINES MADE TODAY ARE FOR WATER SAVING AND ALL PROBLEMATIC. MY FIRST WASHING MACHINE WAS A MAYTAG WILL A SUDS SAVER AND WATER LEVEL ADJUSTMENT LASTED 26 YEARS AND FOUR CHILDREN.

DRAIN PUMP WENT OUT TWICE .WAS STILL WORKING WHEN WE GAVE IT A WAY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor repair schedule time 4weeks ???" of kenmore 28102 top load washing machine. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore 28102 top load washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments