Lima, Lima

I have been frustrated with sears repair process for a long time.My husband and I purchased a used front load washer from the sears outlet in Kentucky.

Trusting that it will still be a good product. After a while we had some residue problems staining our clothes and having to run more cycles to get them cleaned. That means more water and electricity. Every time I do laundry I waste time checking each piece of clothing to see what needs to be washed again.

I have called and gotten advise on how to clean the washer. I have and kept up with the maintenance and still have the same problem. Also I had service a couple of years back however that doesn't count. In the end I need to call 3 times in one year for them to do something about my washer.

I have photos of this issue and is ruining my clothes and my wallet.I need someone that will be willing to help and care about customers.

Review about: Washer Machine.

2.4
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Washing Machine
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion