2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been frustrated with sears repair process for a long time.My husband and I purchased a used front load washer from the sears outlet in Kentucky.

Trusting that it will still be a good product. After a while we had some residue problems staining our clothes and having to run more cycles to get them cleaned. That means more water and electricity. Every time I do laundry I waste time checking each piece of clothing to see what needs to be washed again.

I have called and gotten advise on how to clean the washer. I have and kept up with the maintenance and still have the same problem. Also I had service a couple of years back however that doesn't count. In the end I need to call 3 times in one year for them to do something about my washer.

I have photos of this issue and is ruining my clothes and my wallet.I need someone that will be willing to help and care about customers.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of washing machine from Sears and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments