2.0

I had a patio supposedly delivered on 4/2/16 only to discover after calling their 1-800 number that I am not even in their list.I asked somebody to be absent from work just to wait for this delivery and at the end of the day, there's nothing.

It was aggravating. After my talk with the Delivery Dept, I called the store and lo and behold, they gave me the excuse that my order "fell through the crack" of their system and the order was never picked by the Delivery Dept, hence no scheduled delivery.

I got rescheduled for the next Saturday and at the same I will be charged a "weekend" delivery charge.What a great f**king customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sears delivery service. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments