I called sears for an estimate with all the info needed to give me a quote over the phone.Glasses for a five year old even prescription info they quoted me at seventy five dollars, then drove all the way there spoke with an associate and they changed there quote to 130 which is way over what i was told on the phone.

Sounds like a scam to me or commission issue either way i was peeved for the misleading info and was not pleased with the way I was told it was a mistake.How is it a mistake when all the info was given, even prescription, bull #$%@

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

nikalseyn

the employee on the phone gave you a price for a basic, cheap pair of glasses and when you went in, you picked a better, more expensive pair.

BTW: there and their are used differently in the English language

Sears - Bad quality Kenmore Regrigerator Sears "FACTS: WE OWN A 79579757900 KENMORE REFRIGERATOR MODEL (NOT YET EIGHT YEARS (OLD) THAT WAS BOUGHT AFTER THE PREVIOUS TWO BRAND NEW REFRIGERATORS WERE DEEMED UNUSABLE BY SEARS. SINCE THE..." Read more Sears - Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer, Model 592-89474 THERMOSTAT FAILURE Sears "I bought a Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer Model 592-89474. It was delivered in September 2015 and installed after our renovation was completed in November, 2015. In October 2016,..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Sears - Return Sears "I bought Garage door opener and was planing to install it next day, Next day, I opened the box to read installing instruction and I found there is more work..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more