1.8

I have no problem with the Sears brick and mortar store, but their website is horrible.First off, everything I am interested in I can't use my points on.

Probably because most of the stuff they sell on there is from other companies. Which is a pain in the ***. Just sell your own stuff. Second, when something says that it can be delivered and I add it to my cart, it comes up and says no store pickup available within 50 miles of my store.

What the heck?? I don't want store pickup, I want delivery. Do they not ship their own products? Only the other merchant products?

Third, there have been a lot of products I have clicked on to read about just to have it come up and say it is not available in the size and color I want. Even if it's a kitchen faucet that only comes in one color. One day there was 10 things in a row I wanted to look at and it came up and said that. Take it off your website if you no longer have/sell the product.

It's just a huge pain in the butt to try to shop on there when nothing is available or nothing can be shipped. Why does it say store pickup available for me, but when I go to cart it says not available within 50 miles? Why can't they ship anything? I want to use my points because I spent money to earn them, but I can't use them on anything on their site.

It's ridiculous. Their whole site needs a re-haul, they need to keep up with what is available and what is not and they need to make shipping available on more products. After trying to find things for the past week on their site, I will no longer be trying to shop on there.

The nearest store is 35 minutes away in another state since they closed the one down in my town.Not that that matters since nothing is available for store pickup either.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and brick and mortar store and stated that there is a room for improvement of online ordering and use of points. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "nothing available to buy" of sears website. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments