With Company response

I have a service contract with sears.I call because I have a broken appliance and am on hold for 1/2 hour to schedule service and then had to wait a week for service.

The tech who came (very nice)was subcontracted by sears and changed a fuse. When he left and I ran the machine, it did not work....called sears back, waited another 1/2 hour and was told I had to wait another week for service!When I asked to file a complaint I was transferred to a dept. of 300 people who handle complaints! Maybe they can hire 300 people to determine how to improve service instead of 300 people who have no power to improve anything, but politely repeat the fact that they have inadequate service.

In the past we chose sears because of reliable service.no more!

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

queen4842
Augusta, Georgia, United States #676996

Jennifer Sands again with update, they failed inspection, forced repairs, unit still leaks Freon but with no follow up to check on your consumer's you would never know. Just spent an additional $1,865 to have a real HVAC company come in and re-install the Sears system to finally stop the leak. I am going to SUE!

I was contacted by Sear's after I wrote.My specialists was very nice but unfortunately the repairs have continued to drag as you can see from the time stamps.

The short of it is Sear's had opened a permit with my county at install, no one had the unit inspected after install so permit still open. Failure on both county and Sear's anyhoo, Sear's wanted to have county come inspect and tell mean ole consumer (Me) that the unit was in working condition and installed to code GO AWAY!!!! The unit failed inspection on 7 areas how IRONIC!!!! Now they are in this huge rush to fix and I am the bad consumer for not letting them.

Well lets review you continue to send the same installer that originally messed it up, let's see law of averages say that eventually he will get lucky and it will be fixed...the company continues to try and make this my fault, well they are correct it is my fault for placing my hard earned cash $6199, and trust into their company......Shame onn me.

Now I will be at every blog and complaint site on the web letting the world know.My contribution to my fellow humans, DON'T BUY SEAR"S PRODUCTS R ALLOW THEIR INSTALLERS IN YOUR HOME.

My next step is I get to spend money I do not have on a lawyer!

Well I just wrote Ms.Laura D a nice long letter all about my brand new broken HVAC system.

If I hear back from them before the OCP I will let ya know. But I certainly will not purchase from either Sear's or Kmart again.

They sell *** apparently and will not stand behind their products.Should have known this was coming after the takeover by the blue light special folks as they have always sold ***.

Laura D.

Is full of SH@T.the company will not do anything but drag you on and *** you around.

I just told sears to *** off as I am no longer buying anything from them.I hope you go out of business.

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Our Valued Sears Customer,

I want to apologize for the delayed response to the situation with your appliance as I just came across your post. I am very sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve had in getting assistance with your Sears’ repair and we would very much like to help resplve this situation to your satisfaction.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated with this issue. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliance was serviced under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please refer to the reference name that we have given your post (Sears Repair 5411) so that we will be able to quickly access your information. We do look forward to talking to you soon.

Laura D.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

BarBara2036
to Sears Response #613888

I have a new Samsung....well, 2011...and it keeps getting frost on the freezer doors...inside....they come to fix and it just happens again...plus my diswaher leaks profusely...and they can't find out why....what good is the service contract if u don't now how to fix properly? my fride is NOW with ice..and my service contract is up on March 3rd..why would I buy another? u can't fix what I hAVE..and the diswasher was installed by Sears...broke my kitchen tile when putting it in and scratched the entire top panel...hopeless I wrote on this weeks ago and it said they woiuld get back to me within 24 to 48 hours....when is that, since I haven't heaqrd since?

BarBara2036
to BarBara2036 #613889

oh boy, my typos are horrendous....duh...but, think I got message across