I had a Sears repairman fix my dishwasher.After he fixed it I had a leak under the dish, washer dripping into the basement.

I called to get the repairman back. They gave me an appointment a week later between 1 and 5. i waited and waited, but the repairman did not show up. I called again to complain about he fact that the repairman never showed up.

The person on the phone apologized, rescheduled my appointment and assured me that I would be the first stop that the repairman made, again between 1 and 5.

I waited and waited until finally at 4:55 he showed up, partially fixed the leak and told me I would have to get someone else to

(a plumber) to fix the rest of the leak.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Never ever order anything from sears,their shipping employees are thieveves Sears " I paid for 6 weight plates(10lbs plates) at sears and it was shipped to my house,I opened box and they sent me 5 plates, If I as an individual..." Read more Sears - Bad quality Kenmore Regrigerator Sears "FACTS: WE OWN A 79579757900 KENMORE REFRIGERATOR MODEL (NOT YET EIGHT YEARS (OLD) THAT WAS BOUGHT AFTER THE PREVIOUS TWO BRAND NEW REFRIGERATORS WERE DEEMED UNUSABLE BY SEARS. SINCE THE..." Read more NEVER WILL BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN. Sears "NEVER WILL BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN. After supporting a local (ILLINOIS) company for years, our family has made a decision to never shop at SEARS again. The customer service..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more