Wingdale, New York
With Company response Not resolved

I signed a contrat with Sears on July 23. They said I would be contacted for " final measurements" for kitchen cabinets. They called once said they would come "Mon or Tues" No show. No return calls I call the "YOUR TEAM " 3 and no one is able to answer your call. How do I cancel contact? Called Citi bank and they said the account is "pending" I want to end this. I can't get any response. I am not allowed to cancel. Even the operator at Sears failed to be able to contact any of the "team". I do not want to continue this.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Guanyin,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are sorry to hear how your Home Improvement project has been handled thus far, and apologize that we were unable to keep our commitment to have someone out to finish measuring your cabinets We’d like the chance to discuss this matter in more detail with you, and see what options we have to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Guanyin), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brian S.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Sears - Top Loading Washer Exploded & Customer Service from *** Sears "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..." Read more Sears - Mower broken for 3 months not repaired correct Sears "My Sears Craftsman riding mower has not worked all summer. My grass is so high my Golden Lab was snake bitten. The vet bill was $100. The service "techs" are..." Read more Sears - Never buy there again Sears "We bought a brand new refrigerator from Sears July 2016. This is March 23, 2017 and it still does not work. The have sent out service techs 9 separate times...." Read more SEARS WON'T HONOR WARRANTY Sears "My 77 year old mother purchased an electric furnace heat pump from Sears. It was installed 9-9-10. It stopped working and she got a $350 electric bill. She called for..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more