Pinedale, Wyoming

My husband and I purchased 8 large appliances from Sears in August 2016.We were moving and remodeling a home.

We finally had our appliances put in in February 2016. I noticed a dent in the refrigerator, I called was sent from national call center to local sears to whirlpool, NO ONE will fix it! I purchased NEW not scratch and dent! Then about 2 weeks later I noticed a crack in the door, when I looked closer, the corner was completely broken on the door!

I called the Kitchenaid manufacturer and was directed to Sears 12 days later. A repairman was scheduled for 3 weeks later and that morning called and said my issue was cosmetic and NOT covered by Sears, call manufacturer. No one is accountable for mishandling or dropping appliances! I am so dissappointed in the sales reps that never disclosed this information, sears national call center and the local sears in Idaho Falls for doing nothing and not telling me this for 2 months!

I will NEVER shop at Sears again and will make sure that all friends and relatives and dental clients and students know what a huge ripoff this store is!I have not even removed the plastic on the kitchenaid!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

rollo2016

How could you miss such obvious defects?It sounds like no one watched and inspected the appliances when delivered and installed.

Once the appliances are delivered and installed with no complaints by the consumer, they assume any damage was not caused by them, but by you. When delivery is made of appliances, you need to inspect each one and if dented, etc. then you refuse delivery. Apparently, you didn't do that.

At this point, you are probably out of luck. However, it is no longer wise to buy much of anything at Sears anymore.

They are NOT the Sears, Roebuck & Co.we grew up with.