2.1
Layout of Store

I bought a lawn mower from Sears in Morehead city NC.The store associates didn't have a clue how the program worked.

I have been paying $31.40 for a year and a half now on a $300.00 lawn mower. I have contacted Sears in the past no one ever told me I had to opt out for the buy out which was $167.80. So after paying $1008.00 I still have to pay an additional $167.80 to own the dam lawn mower.

If I would have been told of this when I purchased the lawn mower, or even when I first contacted Sears I wouldn't have purchased it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss " lack of sales associate knowledge " of lawn mower and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lawn mower in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1060046

Lease a lawnmower? How quaint. You can buy a lawnmower at WalMart for a little over a hundred dollars.