I purchased a drum set on line from Sears.com.I realized after I pushed the go button that I had the wrong zip code.

This was suppose to be a Christmas gift from Santa. I immediately called and asked if they could correct the problem. Of course I was told "NO" they couldn't do anything except cancel the order. Now I wish I would have.

Long story short, got the drum set, and wasn't what we expected. So went to UPS to sent the drum set back to Sears.com. That was done on the 17th of January. I have sent them the tracking number, they have confirmed that they have it....

I still have not received my money back.I will never purchase anything from Sears.com again.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

wow!Sorry to hear that?

When did Sears claim they received the item back in their warehouse? Did you pay with pay pal by chance?

If so it can take 2 to three weeks for your return to show other wise it will take 7 to 10 business days from the date is was received and checked in.(if paid with cc)...good luck with that!

wow!Sorry to hear that?