I have purchased several Sears appliances.A recently purchased dishwasher quite working 6 months after purchase.

The others are right they dont care and you do not have control over the repair. I waited 3 weeks to even hear from the repair service. Now they cant book an appointment for a week. Too busy.

Sears isnt even interested in the service person who can come tommorrow and fix the dishwasher. They have got me captive and i still don't have a working dishwasher. Why would anyone buy appliances at Sears.

I certainly hope that my other appliances dont break down with the obvious obselence that this dishwasher has if they can tell what part it needs without ever sending anyone out.It is all about saving money and not offering the warranty service.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Munsey Park, New York, United States #186214

I say we need to sue these jerks.

I have the same problem, but now, months into the Repair game, I get a migraine on my appointment day because I know i"ve set aside my time and business and they are not coming. They are screwing me out of my working time, money, peace of mind and now my health. I want them to pay.