Purchase a mattress from Sears September of this year tried it out for around 45 days the noisiest spongiest mattress I've ever slept on.Tried to get a hold of sears told me there was a 30 day guarantee with this mattress so I was passed by 15 days.

Called them up basically they told me I'm out of luck The warranty exchange program is over after 30 days my thing is now I know why Sears is running into all the problems that they have right now very *** poor management.

They sell garbage they don't stand behind the merchandise like they did years ago.Remember from my parents God bless their souls Sears satisfaction guaranteed or your money back I Guess that is something from the past and the last time I will buy anything from Sears which I see them going out of business in the next two years anyhow leemanges53@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sealy chisolm king mattress from Sears was delivery experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments