Sears has the worst customer service i have ever encountered.I had a refrigeratir delivered and the delivery men made an 8 inch gash in my wood floor.

We pointed it out to them at the time and they later denied it to the company (huge surprise). The company didnt even discuss our complaint with us. They denied our claim based on the denial of the delivery men. They took no accountability.

I will never shop at sears again. They treat their customers like dirt. I would much rather shop at a local store where they care about people. No wonder Sears is a dying company.

I am sure there are others like me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about delivery crew from Sears was sears Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments