With Company response

My 99 year old grandmother called the Lloyd Center Sears Customer Service to see if they could replace an electric blanket; pursuant to the parts guy who stated that the failed controller is not available; and the agent told her that the item was out of warranty; when in fact it has a 5 year warranty; not a 1 year warranty.Then the agent told her that there was NOTHING she could do for her.

My grandmother asked what she is supposed to do with a broken blanket and the agents said; "I dont care what you do with it!"

Great Job; ;I will never shop there again....tried the online customer service and the agent Maria L;; is a bonafide ***....should train some pro's!This is really disgusting

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous1960

I came across your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I am truly sorry for the troubles your grandmother has experienced with her blanket. I can see how irritating it is to receive the poor customer service when you contact us for support. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the purchase is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous1960) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.