2.5

I originally ordered a Sportcraft billiard table online at Sears.com to set it up at my home.It was challenging from the beginning to find a model that liked and was available in stock and for delivery.

When I scheduled the item for delivery, I received a day before an automated call confirming the window time for delivery. I was waiting for it the following day but instead got a phone call from a representative asking to reschedule it because the driver had pulled out from the delivery area! I went ahead and rescheduled it two days after. Same thing, I got a phone call the day before confirming the window time, and again, half an hour before, I got a phone call from a representative, but this time, I was told the item was discontinued from the manufacturer but I could find a replacement item, and got transferred to another Department.

Needless to say that the customer service is located in Asia with poor English and a terrible phone connection. The call dropped while processing the replacement order. I called back, wiggled through the options to get someone, and was told that my item was still available now and I had to reschedule a delivery, since my replacement item was now cheaper and I was asking for a credit! I spent nearly two hours that day, asking for a supervisor to call me back and no one seemed to know what the status was nor what to do.

After a final call and some apologies, the item was rescheduled for delivery on a Sunday morning. Same thing here with the automated confirmation the night before, and the phone call 30 minutes prior to the window delivery time. This time the excuse was that the item had been damaged at the manufactory and needed to be rescheduled for delivery! I canceled the order and requested full refund.

This is the worst customer service I have received from a big brand like Sears, although, I have been receiving large appliances, sectional couch and other furniture at my home from other big names, and all went well. What was the name again of this company that was the very first one in the US to process orders via catalog?

OH, That's right!It was SEARS!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. fd stated that there is a room for improvement of bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sportcraft 8ft billiard table and associated monetary loss in the amount of $756. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sportcraft 8ft billiard table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments