I've read so many reviews about this company and STILL decided to give them a chance and make a purchase.BIG MISTAKE.

I cannot believe how they could care so little about their customers. Made a purchase on the 26th for a mattress. Today is January 7, 2015...STILL NOT HERE. After having delivery rescheduled once, I was super specific that no one will be home after a certain time today.

Just yesterday (one day before delivery) they call to let me know that my delivery window is set for exactly the OPPOSITE of what I asked for. How in the world does that make sense. I didn't order freaken socks, it's a mattress!! Needs to be at my house!

I took the whole day off work to be home when I said I'd be home. Finally leave for work, guess what...20 min later they are calling me asking me where I am because they are at my door. You have to be kidding. After telling the fourth person now I've talked to associated with Sears my story, STILL say they cannot bring it to my house anymore today because they have left.

I wanted to pull out my hair. Why is it so freaking easy to pay for a product, but to actually get it to my house seems to be the hardest task in the world? Obviously this story doesn't end well, but most appaling to me of all, not one person EVER apologized. I must have talked to 5 really bad reps, that don't understand what customer service is.

I want to write this review on every site I find.Literally will copy and paste because I am that pissed and can't believe that the company still survives as I see now that I'm with the majority here in terms of agreeing that they simply could care less about service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. igiedraityte stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sears delivery service. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares

Hi there,

We understand your disappointment and frustration.We'd like to assist.

Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!    Thank you, SearsCares

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #928174

It's called routing.They do that to make deliveries efficient.

If you had a dozen stops to make in a day and everyone demanded 6 pm delivery over a 200 mile radius, could you do it?