2.0
Layout of Store

After hours trying to make an online purchase at sears.com and at least 5 phone calls to customer service I was completely screwed, lied to, misinformed, and much more to list here.Tried immediately to cancel my order, but was conveniently told it was too late.

The order had magically been processed in less than a minute. After more lies from customer service I proceeded to get confirmations to return the lousy merchandise to my local sears store in Gurnee, Il. I talked to customer service at that store and was told I would have NO Problem returning the items. I called the night before I returned the Items and was once again told everything was fine and I had done everything properly and to take the merchandise back and get proper credit.

On 8-11-15 at 10 am when the Gurnee sears opened I went to return the online purchases and was treated very poorly especially by the supposed store manager among others. I was belittled and told I would not get my refund. Eventually I sort of got refunded, but not like I should have. I had spent $75 on sears gift cards and 26.88 on a visa.

The damned store manager would NOT refund the correct amount to my visa even though I had the receipt and sears egift cards printed out in front of the ***. No wonder I have not shopped at sears in 30 years and now I'm stuck with 86.36 in damned sears gift card. Needless to say I'll not be doing any business with sears. I hope their employees know how to flip hamburgers because very few if any sears stores will be around within 5 years--most in 2-3 years tops.

Oh by the way, I'm a Kmart retiree and have never seen a customer treated so badly in all my years with Kmart.

I was also supposed to get an associate discount on my purchase, but it also magically disappeared once my purchase went thru!Wish you all better luck or better yet--Do Not use sears!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. scottlee123 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer no service and being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of jeans and associated monetary loss in the amount of $101. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jeans in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments