I called for an appointment. Customer service gave a ridiculous FOUR hour window !

So we waited......but the repairman DID NOT came and went without calling or leaving a message on our home phone.

I called the service center. The first service agent said they would have the repairman to call us. TWO hours later, I called again for status and the second service agent said that the repairman call us in 30 minutes. ONE hour later, I called again and was told he has gone home without calling us! Three calls, 7 hours wasted!

Wasted my time...Call someone else!!!!!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

To Sears Repair Customer,

My name is James H. and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the following as your screen name (Worst Repair Service Department Ever)for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.