With Company response

First my husband and I ordered a mattress off the floor sale scheduled a delivery for the following Mon.8 days later.

Sun night get an automated call the bed is coming btw 1:45 and 2:45, the next morning 7:00 get another automated call the bed is not comig due to weather or the product is unavailable. so I call, the warehouse blames the store for not shipping the mattress to them to ship. So I go to the store and they explain that they need to ship mattresses in bags to keep them clean (makes sense) and no one has any bags so it could be weeks, but the manager says he will wrap the mattress himself and get it to us. Meanwhile when I call the warehouse NO ONE will let me or my husband speak to a supervisor.

And they are R.U.D.E. So luckily for us the mattress comes as scheduled (again) but my Mom is there because my husband and I need to work. The delivery guys tell her "No we can't get that upstairs it won't fit.

They don't even try, leave the entire mess in the living room and guess what my dad and husband DO indeed get the mattress upstairs it DID indeed fit.*** jerks, I will NEVER and I mean NEVER buy from them again.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

I agree....they don't care about the customer at all.They ruined an order, sent it to the wrong address after we notified them of the problem...five minutes after the order was made online.

They told us there was nothing they could do. They sent it to the wrong address and then tried to charge US for it.

What a JOKE. I refuse to shop at that store ever again.

There are too many other good stores that value their customers to be bothered with them.You made the right decision.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing with us about your mattress delivery situation, and we’re sorry for the rudeness encountered when you reached out to us for assistance as well as the incomplete delivery of your mattress in reference to taking them upstairs.We’d like to speak with you, and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you, and make sure your been taken care of.

At your soonest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous473609), and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.