With Company response Not resolved

My refrigeratorc was purchased in April and delivered a few weeks later in May.A nice GE with freezer on the bottom as well as an ice maker.

After an extravaganza of fruitless inquiries over their customer service phone line, conversations with the installation dept and 3 visits out to my home they supposedly couldn't problem solve hooking up the ice maker. The copper piping was already hooked up to the house water line. It just needed to be attached to the fridge. Come mid July I hired someone else to come do it.

Took him about 15 minutes. Sears and I have formally parted company.

I will no longer purchase my major appliances from them or depend on them for any service.They have no integrity.I am also filing a major complaint with the BBB.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

pkatia101, we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I am sorry our repair service let you down regarding the water line hook up for your ice maker. We understand your frustration in this situation and would be more than happy to speak to you further. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (pkatia101), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Dianne D.