Deer Lake, Newfoundland And Labrador
With Company response Not resolved

Our refrigerator was condemned by a repair man after two visits,citing a coolant leak probably factory initiated.Our extended protection policy won't replace the refrigerator because we have not had three repair calls.

Can anyone advise us how we can manage another repair call on a condemned unit?

The store where we bought the unit assured us replacement credit equal to what we had paid for the original unit because they now did not have our model,so we ordered a more expensive model hoping for better luck only to find that the protection agreement would only give us a buy out which was a couple of hundred dollars less than what we were owed.The reason cited was because we had used the refrigerator.(duh) The store obviously had no authority so we returned the new unit not willing to accept a two hundred dollar loss

We have called,emailed,faxed, and mailed everyone we could contact at Sears customer service and the attitude we perceived was of indifference and disreguard for the customer.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Addison Pieroway:

My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Team, and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the items was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Addison Pieroway) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support

I had a lot of problems with a Kenmore Washer.

I posted a complaint on the Sears Facebook page.

I was contacted within a day, and ultimately got a new washer!

Good Luck. Give it a try.