2.6

Two kayaks and two paddles were purchased a month ago.Neither shipping or pick up was available in Atlanta, so I drove 4 hours to get the items.

When I got home, I realized that they gave me a wrong paddle. I paid for two 96" paddle with water guard and foam grips. Only one came to fit the specs but the other one is shorter, no grips or guard. I've emailed to smsupport@searshc.com and searscares@searshc.com to explain the situation and for them to send me the correct paddles, but no reply.

Hold on the phone line is typically more than 20 mins.

I have tried talking to someone twice already, but I don't know why it can't be resolved easily (seeing as all I want is the item I've paid for) and the fault lies with Sears.I feel that the only way to get their attention is by posting problems publicly through social media and by complaining publicly...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of kayak paddles from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was blowing off issues, lack of customer service, lack of professionalism of staff and wrong item delivered. Author liked the most price and product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments